Thursday, May 6, 2010

mien Philosophie dans vie

What is life? They say life is bitter and unfair; in short, there’s no way to describe it. But for me, life is precious to worry about worthless things, so I live, laugh, and love. :) Life is about trusting our feelings, taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past. This is life for me!

Philosophy in life will vary depending on person’s experiences. I believe that no two people have seen life in the same way. There would be many people that have similar philosophy on life but none of them would be exactly the same. I will share my ideas and thoughts on what is my philosophy in life. The way I have experience life had change my way of thinking.

Though I grew up in a Christian school and in church but I was really confused before and I always ask myself IF GOD REALLY EXIST? These questions were answered when I attend the Times of Refreshing where I really experienced Jesus in my life and now, I can testify that I am a believer. I believe that my life is God’s gift to me and I AM NOT JUST AN ACCIDENT but I know that He has an awesome plan for every human being on this planet. All of us have definite purpose to fulfill in a predetermined place, and in this time. We have been given a unique combination of gifts and talents to fulfill a definite purpose and to leave a legacy for the future generations. Second, the value of family, they are my soul and my passion, they are my weakness. Next, the respect for each other’s belief is an important tool in communal living. I remember the saying that “Kung gusto mong respetuhin ka ng ibang tao dapat marunong ka rin rumespeto!” for RESPECT IS EARNED NOT DEMANDED. I also believe that beauty is not just a thing but it should be appreciated and loved, dahil minsan kahit gaano pa kaganda or kagwapo ang isang tao kung ang ugali naman nito ay parang basahan, nag rereflect ito sa kanyang pisikal na anyo. Then, education is a tool in getting knowledge and wisdom which can may you better or worst. I am not saying that uneducated people don’t have the chance to be successful, but it somehow it would help us in achieving our goals in life. Next, mistake is inevitable but learning from it will make me a better person. Mistakes are painful when they happen. But few years later a collection of mistakes become experience which leads to success. Then, the existence of predestination and man is doomed to hell or heaven. I believe that HEAVEN and HELL is REAL! And lastly, Life and death are the two basic instincts that are common to man; thus, common sense is not common to all.

Life is short, whether we are poor or rich, We will also die one day. We don't know when, where, and why. Therefore, let's live life according to His path. :)

WHATEVER I AM TODAY, IT IS BECAUSE OF THE CHOICES I MADE YESTERDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment