Friday, June 4, 2010

Dear Future Boyfriend,

Dear future boyfriend,

These are random stuff you gotta know about me before you say the magic words, “I love you”..

1. I have a very unpredictable mood. There might be times that I will curse you and tell you I don’t love you. Please don’t believe that. I am a girl, I can be a bitch sometimes but I’ll always love you.

2. Do not expect me to always choose you over my girls. They are not just my friends, they are my sisters. I won’t mind if you hang out with your friends, too.

3. Do not call me “makulit”, “nakakairita” or anything synonymous to that if I text you 100x a day.

4. When I call you but you can’t answer the phone, text me and let me know why and then call me back. Or else, I will freak out.

5. I’m a cheap date. You can take me to McDonalds or isawan sa kanto. But please don’t make me eat veggies.

6. I’m not a very good cook but I hope you will eat whatever I cook for you because that would be very sweet. I’ll try my best to serve you good food, though.

7. I like giving small gifts. Candies, chocolates, cupcakes, love notes, and whatnot. And you have to keep the wrappers. Yes, you HAVE to.

8. I don’t really like watching basketball games but if you really really want me to, just tell me.

9. Don’t kiss me when were inside the movie house. I’m not like the other girls out there. We are there to watch movie not to exchange smooches.

10. When we’re fighting and I cry in front of you, hug me. When we’re fighting but I don’t cry in front of you, shut up.

Well, that’s about it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment