Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still my heart longs for the same person :((((

WAY BACK August 28, 2009
My second blog at Friendster :)
Oh my Godddd! I never imagined myself writing this kind of things!
I'm so BLAHHHHH! :D Can't stop laughing at myself. Ha3 :D
--
It's really hard to lose the one we love but we have to say goodbye. I have to be strong but the pain keeps holding on and all that I can do is cry. :((

I truly miss the times we spend together, the times he makes ‘lambing’ with me, every time he holds my hand and hugs me tight, when he whisper ‘I love you’ to me, in short, I just miss him. :(((( But everything is over!!! If I could only bring back the time then I would never let him go in my arms.

Yea, they were lots of guys who’s willing to do anything just to get my ‘yes’ yet my heart still longs for one person. I don’t know what to do. I’m tired of loving a person who was not even mine and it’s really hard to pretend that everything was fine but deep inside I’m hurting.

Is this the time to move on? Do I need to forget him?

So now, I’m alone and life keeps movin’ on but my destination is still unknown. Will there be a time when I fall in love again?

No comments:

Post a Comment